Adding a Campus Address In myLane/Employee Directory
Posted by , Last modified by ATC Staff 3 on 22 April 2019 01:35 PM
Description: Illustrated steps for adding a Campus address in myLane
Adding a campus address to your myLane Personal Information:
3. If you already have a Campus address listed, skip to Step 5 below to verify and update your information.
4. If you do NOT already have a Campus address listed, find [Type of Address to Insert], select Campus from the drop-down list, and click the Submit button to open the Update/Insert address screen.
5. Carefully follow the instructions at the top of the screen to update or fill out the fields
6. Fill out your campus, building and office location using the form [Building short code][Room number], with no space in between. For location/building codes, see the LCC Building & Room Naming Conventions. Your office is keyed off of the "Address Line 2" field.
7. Enter your office phone number under Primary Phone Number for This Address, NOT under Phone Type, that area is for additional phone numbers, such as cell phones.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Submit.
For further help, leave a ticket, or contact: