Description: What to do in case you are unable to log into myLane
Tags: login, log in, myLane, forgot, express lane, my lane, password, crater, expresslane, email
Unable to Log into myLane
Log into ExpressLane using the same L# and password you use in myLane.
To access ExpressLane, you can enter the website https://crater.lanecc.edu and select either the Student or Instructor Login to Secure Area link.
If you can access ExpressLane, be aware that:
- The following issues may be preventing you from logging in:
- Password too long: myLane passwords must be between 12-16 characters
- You have multiple L numbers
- ExpressLane has all the functionality of myLane, so if you have logged into ExpressLane, you are able to check/change your password, email information, and register for classes.
- If you have a password that is 12-16 characters long and have confirmed that your email information is correct, but still cannot log into myLane, please contact Enrollment Services at (541) 463-3100
- Changes in ExpressLane can take up to 30 minutes to synchronize with myLane. If after 30 minutes you are still unable to log into myLane, please contact Enrollment Services at (541) 463-3100
- If you cannot access ExpressLane, then you are probably not entering the correct password. You can reset it by following the instructions located here.
MyLane Password Requirements
- be between 12-16 characters
- include at least one number
- include at least one letter
- cannot have any special characters such as (!@#$%^&*)
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk