Description: Links to self-help resources for students
Tags: student, tech, guide, self help, help, computer, labs, mylane, moodle, tutor, wifi, ask lane, resource, link, ticket, question, enrollment, password, assistance, technology
- help.lanecc.edu - Visit the SHeD's online help desk to search our comprehensive KnowledgeBase, chat live with one of our consultants, or submit a support ticket.
- How To Moodle (Online Course) - Students unfamiliar with Moodle are encouraged to take this self-paced online course. Everything from logging in to quizzes, forums, assignments, and grades is covered in this course.
- AskLane - For questions about student enrollments, financial aid, and student records topics, try AskLane.
- Resources to Help You Succeed - Links to all of the important resources you need to be successful at LaneCC.
- Wireless Access - Information about wireless networks at LCC.
- Student Drop-In Computer Labs - Information about LCC's drop-in computer labs.
- LaneOnline (Distance Learning) - Information about LCC's Distance Learning program.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center