Description: An overview of OrgSync - LaneCC's online system for clubs and campus organizations
Tags: OrgSync, org sync, clubs, organizations, students, campus
How to Use OrgSync
What is OrgSync?
- OrgSync is our online system for finding and joining student clubs and organizations at Lane Community College.
- In addition, OrgSync allows students to track their club involvement, develop a ePortfolio, and generate a co-curricular transcript.
- OrgSync facilitates engagement and creates an online community for Lane students by connecting them to organizations, departments, and programs.
How Do I Get Started on OrgSync?
- Log in to myLane, then click on the green StudentsOrgs button in the upper right corner from the myLane homepage, then enter the same L# and password combination that you use for myLane and Moodle.
- You will then be asked to complete a user profile. Afterwards, you will be able to access the Calendar, see upcoming Events, and join or start groups.
How Do I Edit My Profile?: Once you've logged into OrgSync, click your name in the upper-right hand corner and select My Profile.
Where Can I Find Further Help with Using OrgSync?: More help and information can be found at https://help.orgsync.com/home
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk