Description: Directions for students to set up test proctoring for their Lane courses at a remote (non-Lane) location.
Tags: test, testing, exam, testing center, test center, test lab, distance learning, distance testing, off campus testing, proctor,
Procedure to Set Up Off-Campus Test Proctoring for Lane Courses
Reasons you (a student) may need to set up test proctoring:
- Your online course requires it
- You are at an off-campus location and need to take a proctored exam for your Lane course
Steps to set up an off-campus proctored test:
- Select a proctor who meets the criteria a few weeks in advance: proctor approval forms can take up a week to process.
- Fill out this proctor request form: Proctor Approval Form.
- Call LaneOnline staff at (541) 463-5893 or Email: email@example.com to verify that your form was received.
- Take the test. Make sure to bring proper documentation: L Number, course information, photo I.D., etc.
For more information on:
- Proper proctor criteria
- Associated fees
- Rules and Regulations
- Testing information/documentation
Visit this LCC page: Setting up an Off-Campus Proctor
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk
Academic Technology Center