Description: How to convert a Microsoft Word document to Google Docs
Tags: microsoft, word, google, docs, convert, drive
How to Convert Word Documents to Google Documents
- Save your Word document to your desktop or another accessible location on your computer.
- Sign in to Google Drive
- Upload the Word document to Google Drive by dragging and dropping the file.
- Find the new document in your Google Drive folder; it should be the last document uploaded.
- Right click on the document and select Open With > Google Docs
- A Google Document will now be created by this action and will appear in your list of documents.
- Review and update/repair the document as needed. Changes are saved automatically in Google Docs.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk