Description: Teaches students how to create an account on the ProQuest E-Book website for OER textbooks.
Tags: oer, textbook, account, create, website, proquest, ebook, online, help
How to Create an Account on the ProQuest E-Book Website
- Click this link to go to the account creation page: https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/auth/lib/lcc/newAccount.action
- If that link doesn't work, follow these instructions:
- Go to the E-Book Central website here: https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/lcc/home.action
- Click "Sign In" in the upper left hand corner.
- Click "Create Account" button near the bottom of the screen.
- You should see this page:
- Enter your First Name, your Last Name, your Email, and your preferred Password. We suggest that you use your student email address (LastnameFirstinitial@my.lanecc.edu) and the password that you use on myLane to make it easy to remember. Make sure your password is a minimum of 8 characters, and that it doesn't contain spaces.
- Click "Create Account".
- Your account has now been created. Enjoy downloading, highlighting, annotating and saving your online OER textbooks!
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center