Description: How to print multiple power point slides from Mac onto the same paper
Tags: printing, print, mac, powerpoint, paper, slides
How to Print Powerpoint Slides and Change Layout Options (Mac)
- Open Powerpoint
- Go to File - Print
- Select the box labeled "Layout"
- Choose the option that works for you (2-9 slides per page, notes, outline.)
- You will be able to see a preview of your choices!
- When you find the choice you want, press print.
- Enter your L number and password when prompted, then when you see the queue prompt come up, go to one of the copy centers and release your print job.
- To learn more about printing on campus, see here: https://www.lanecc.edu/print/how-print
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center