How to Use the Copier on the Xerox Printers in the Learning Commons
Posted by SHeD Staff, Last modified by on 19 April 2017 10:54 AM
Description: Guides on how to use the copy machine in the printing station to make paper copies.
How to use the Copier on the Xerox Printers in the Learning Commons
PLEASE NOTE: Copying and scanning cost nothing. So if you need to make multiple copies of a printed document, print one copy then scan or copy the rest.
1. If the screen is black, press Energy Saver, the green button in the top right hand corner, to turn on the machine.
2. Select Alternate Login, in the top right corner of the screen, and log in with your L number and password.
3. Select Home Screen button on the top left corner of the printer.
4. Select Copy.
At this point, the screen should look like this:
5. Select the paper size.
6b. If the sheet is two sided, place the document into the feeder on the top of the machine.
7. Select the amount of copies you want to create.
8. Push the green start button.
9. When you are finished using the copy machine, push the Log In/Out button to log out.
Your account will be automatically charged for the print job.
For further help, please contact:
Student Help Desk