Transcripts for Inactive Students Enrolled Before 2003
Posted by SHeD Staff 3, Last modified by Moodle Admin on 23 June 2021 01:22 PM

Description: Information for LCC students who were enrolled before 2003 on who to contact for information and how to request a transcript.

Tags: transcript, request, no l number, lnumber, ExpressLane, past student, enrollment

Transcript Information for LCC Students Who Were Enrolled Before 2003

Lane Community College did not start using L numbers until 2003. Student who attended LCC before 2003 and have never re-enrolled since 2003 will not have L numbers. Therefore, they also do not have a ExpressLane or ExpressLane account.

If you are a former student without an L number, wanting to order a transcript, see the options listed below. If you want to request other kinds of information related to your enrollment at LCC, please contact the Enrollment Services.

Options for Requesting a Transcript without using L number:

  1. Order your official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. Lane Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. This will cost $5 per electronic transcript. This is much faster than a paper rushed order of your transcript and you can check the status of your transcript directly through the Clearinghouse. If you attended LCC before 1985, your transcripts will be delivered through mail.
  2. Students may mail their request with an Official Transcript Request Form. This will cost $5, or $10 if you want rushed shipping for a paper copy. Mail your requests to: Lane Community College, Transcript Request, 4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene OR 97405.

 For further help contact:
           Student Help Desk
           (541) 463-3333

(2 vote(s))
Not helpful