Description: How to use the online help desk at help.lanecc.edu
Tags: help, student, moodle, myLane, technology, tech help, technology help, online help, online help desk, online student help desk, shed, help desk, student help desk, help.lanecc.edu, i need help, need help with, help printing, where to find help, where to get help with moodle, where to get help with myLane
How to use the SHeD's Online Help Desk (help.lanecc.edu)
Welcome to the SHeD's online help desk. You can use the knowledgebase to help yourself or you can get one-on-one support with a SHeD agent via live chat or by submitting a ticket. Go to help.lanecc.edu and click the SHeD button to get started.
Using the Knowledgebase
The SHeD's comprehensive self-help knowledgebase contains articles about academic technology at Lane. You can browse through the articles or search for a specific topic by entering keywords into the search bar.
Using Live Chat
You can chat with a consultant during the SHeD's regular hours. (Monday-Thursday 7:30-7, Friday 7:30-5)
- Click the Live Help button on the side of the screen.
- Provide basic contact information and ask your question.
You can also submit support tickets to the SHeD. An agent will get back to you the next work day.
- Click Submit a Ticket, located on the menu bar of the page.
- Provide information about your request. Try to be as specific as possible.
- For help with creating a ticket, read this article on "How to Submit Tickets."
For further help contact:
Student Help Desk