Description: Steps to Follow, myLane Login Problems
Tags: myLane, account, login, invalid, error, password, Lnumber, access, cant login, can't login, login help,
Steps to follow if you're having trouble logging into myLane
NOTE: If you last attended LaneCC before 2003, go to this article instead: Before 2003
Are you seeing error messages?
- Click continue and login if you can. If you can't login, myLane might be experiencing technical issues. Call the ATC at (541) 463-3377
- If you are a prior student and have not been enrolled for more than 4 terms, your account has become inactive. You will need to reactivate it by reapplying.
Username/password not found?
Have you changed your password recently (24 hours or less)? Try that old password (as well as the new one) again. The server may not have switched to your new password. You may have to wait up to 30 minutes for it to sync with the system.
If you are sure that you have typed in the correct username and password, try to access ExpressLane using the same L number and password.
- Note: If you enter your password incorrectly too many times, you will be locked out of your account temporarily (usually for a few minutes). Next time, you will be locked out for a longer period of time.
Can you access ExpressLane (crater.lanecc.edu) using the same L# and password?
You can use ExpressLane:
If you can login to ExpressLane, you can use it to register for classes, pay bills, and update personal information. Changes in ExpressLane can take up to 30 minutes to sync with myLane.
If you can login to ExpressLane but not myLane:
Check your password: If it is not between 12-16 characters, reset it by clicking "Personal Information" than "Change Password".
NOTE: If you use more than 16 characters you will not receive an error but will not be able to log in.
Can't log into ExpressLane?
- If you have not changed your password recently, try to reset your password via email. If needed, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333 for assistance.
- If you have changed your password recently, and still can't login to ExpressLane, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk