Description: Steps to Follow, Moodle Login Problems
Tags: moodle, account, login, logging, password, course, number, access, cant
Steps to follow if you're having trouble logging into Moodle
Are you enrolled in Lane Community College?
Can you log into myLane?
- If you can’t log into myLane, go to this article: Can't Log Into myLane.
- Try logging in to Crater.
- If you can log into myLane, you should be able to log into Moodle.
- Unless you're a new student then you will not have access until your teacher uploads their class.
You can log into Moodle but can’t see any course?
Are you a new student trying to take the New Student Information Session (NSIS)?
Have you recently changed your password (24 hours or less)?
If you have recently changed your password:
Try that old password (as well as the new one) again. The server may not have switched to your new password. You may have to wait for a couple hours for Moodle to sync up with myLane.
If you have NOT recently changed password:
Try changing your password through myLane. You can either reset your password by using your email or security questions.
Still can't log into Moodle?
- If everything listed above doesn't work, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center