Description: Details and instructions for using the TV in the Media Creation Lab
Tags: laptop, HDMI, VGA, media, AirPlay, media creation lab, Apple TV, TV
How to Use the TV in the Media Creation Lab, CEN 222
How to turn on and navigate the TV:
- When turning on the TV, you won't interact with it directly. There is a control panel on the right with a display. This will act as a remote.
- Press the "Display On" button to turn on the TV. After a few seconds, the display will boot up.
- There are 3 inputs you can choose from: Laptop (HDMI), PC (VGA), and Apple TV (iOS devices)
- To connect with HDMI, select the "Laptop" input button on the walled remote. You will need to use the HDMI cord.
- To connect with VGA connection, select the "PC" input button on the walled remote. You will need to use the VGA and 3.5mm jack connections.
- To connect with Apple AirPlay, select the "Apple TV" input button on the walled remote.
NOTE: Click here to learn about connecting an iOS device to an AirPlay enabled device (i.e. Apple TV).
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk