Description: Directions to change your password if you already have access to ExpressLane
Tags: ExpressLane, password, help, change, pin, passphrase, moodle, reset
How to Change or Reset Your College Password
Forgot your password? Refer to the following articles to reset your password:
Follow these steps if you can log into ExpressLane:
- Step 1: Login to ExpressLane using your L# and Password
- Step 2: Click on the "Personal Information" tab on your ExpressLane homepage (top of the screen) and then click Change Password
- Step 3: Enter a new password
- Put your old password into the "Enter Old Password" box.
- Choose a new password:
- Length of 12-16 characters
- Must include at least 1 number and 1 letter
- May include capital letters (the password is case-sensitive)
- May not include symbols/special characters (!@#$%^&*)
- Step 4: Confirmation: You will see the following note if everything is done correctly.
NOTE: The system could take up to 30-60 minutes to update. Moodle typically will accept an updated password within 10-15 minutes.
For further help contact:
Student Help Desk