Description: Directions to change your password if you already have access to myLane
Tags: myLane, password, help, change, pin, passphrase, moodle, reset
How to Change or Reset Your myLane and Moodle Password
Forgot your password? Refer to the following articles to reset your password:
Follow these steps if you can log into myLane:
- Step 1: Login to myLane using your L# and Password
- Step 2: Click on "Change Password" in the "Personal Information" category on your myLane homepage (3rd box down on the right of the screen).
- Step 3: Enter a new password
- Put your old password into the "Enter Old Password" box.
- Choose a new password:
- Length of 12-16 characters
- Must include at least 1 number and 1 letter
- May include capital letters (the password is case-sensitive)
- May not include symbols/special characters (!@#$%^&*)
- Step 4: Confirmation: You will see the following note if everything is done correctly.
NOTE: The system could take up to 1 hour to update. Moodle could take up to 2 hours to synchronize with the new myLane password.
For further help contact:
Student Help Desk