Description: Learn how to drop a class using ExpressLane.
Tags: ExpressLane, drop, class, classes, unenroll, dropping
How to Drop Classes Using ExpressLane
1. Go to ExpressLane
2. Log in using your L number and password
-If you do not know your L number or password click here for help
3. Click on the "Add/Drop Classes" Link
5. Click "Register for Classes"
6. Select the term from which you wish to drop the class from the drop down menu
7. On the bottom right, select the class you wish to drop and under "Action" click the arrow to view the drop down menu
8. Select "Drop Class"
9. Click "Submit"
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk