Routing and Escalation for Students
Posted by ATC Staff, Last modified by SHeD Staff on 05 June 2019 09:03 AM

Description: Routing and Escalation

Tags: routing, escalation, who, call, help, contact, enrollment, counseling, faq

Who should I call for help?

Getting started at Lane

Enrollment Services


(541) 463-3100


Help with financial aid

Financial Aid Office

(541) 463-3400

Enrollment Services


(541) 463-3100


Seeking counseling or advice on courses/majors

Counseling And Career Center

(541) 463-3600

Program Advisors


(541) 463-3800


Student technology questions


(541) 463-3333

Faculty technology assistance  

Academic Technology Center

(541) 463-3377

Help Desk

(541) 463-4444


Printing Large Photos


(541) 463 - 3333

Printing and Graphics

(541) 463-5373

Finding books/Lost and Found

For lost personal items, such as phones and wallets, check with Circulation Desk first, and then check with Public Safety.

Circulation Desk

(541) 463-5220

Public Safety

24/7 NON - Emergency (541) 463-5558

24/7 Emergency (541) 463-5555

Bld 16, Rm 200

Placement testing assistance

Testing Office

(541) 463-5324

Bld 1, Rm 116

Course/Proctored Tests Assistance

Instructional Testing Services

(541) 463-5781

CEN, Rm 311

Math Resource Center

(541) 463-5399

Bld 16, Rm 169

Science Resource Center

(541) 463-5041

Bld 16, 193

Prerequisites for Course

You can check with the Department Office for the course you’re wanting to take

Student Tutoring/Studying

Tutor Central

Business Resource Center

Math Resource Center

Science Resource Center


Library Study Rooms

Finding Course Books on Reverse

LCC Library Circulation Desk

LCC Library Online Catalog

Help with Research

LCC Library Reference Desk

Registering for Continuing Education Classes

Continuing Education

For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:


(541) 463-3333

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful