Transcripts for Inactive Students Enrolled After 2003
Posted by SHeD Staff, Last modified by Moodle Admin on 23 June 2021 01:35 PM

Description: Information for LCC students who were enrolled after 2003

Tags: transcript, inactive, unofficial transcript, official transcript, request, no l number, lnumber, ExpressLane, past student, enrollment, expresslane, alumni

Transcript Information for LCC Students Who Were Enrolled After 2003

If you attended school before 2003, click here.

Students inactive for more than five terms cannot log into ExpressLane. If you are an inactive student who attended Lane after 2003 and need your unofficial transcript, you can access it by going to ExpressLane.

  1. Go to
  2. Click on Student Login to Secure Area.
  3. Log in with your L number and password.
    • If you forgot your password, enter your L number and click Forgot Password.
    • Answer the security questions.
      • If you are unable to answer the security questions, there is an option to reset your password via email. You will receive a link to reset your password.
    • Enter a new password. It can take up to 24 hours for your new password to sync up with LCC's system.
  4. Once on the main menu, click on the Student Records link under the Enrollment Services tab. 
  5. Then you will be able to access your transcript

Note: If you forgot your password, cannot answer the security questions, and do not have access to the email LCC has on file, you will have to contact Enrollment Services to access your unofficial transcript.

If you need an official transcript, you can order it through the National Student Clearinghouse. It will cost $5 for an electronic version of your transcript and is much faster than a rushed paper order. You can check the status of your transcript directly through the Clearinghouse.   

For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Student Help Desk
(541) 463-3333

(5 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)