Description: How to print from mac computers in the library learning commons as a student
Tags: print, printing, mac, computers, library
How to Print from Mac Computers in the Library Learning Commons
Printing from Mac Computers
- After clicking on Student at the start-up screen, log in with your L number and password
- When you are ready to print, review your settings. The default settings are:
- 8.5” x 11” white paper
- 1-sided (Click here to view instructions about changing settings to 2-sided printing)
- Portrait orientation
- For black and white prints: Choose Library_Printers
- For color prints: Choose P200-200H_X7970
- Click "Print"
- Enter your L number and password when prompted.
- For black and white prints: Use the far right Print Release Station in the Library's Print/Copy/Scan Center, which is on the second floor among the south wall.
For color prints: Use the far left Print Release Station in the Library's Print/Copy/Scan Center, which is on the second floor among the south wall.
- Log into the appropriate Print Release Station with your L number and password.
- Click "Print" for each file you want to print, or "Print All" to print all of the files.
- When you have completed all your work on the Macintosh computer, make sure to press restart to clear all your login information
For further help contact:
Student Help Desk