Description: How to identify where print jobs were sent on campus
Tags: printing, print job, where is my paper document, how to find print job
How to Find Your Print Job
- First, go to Titan Print at https://titanprint.lanecc.edu/user
- Log in using ExpressLane L number and password.
- Click on Recent Print Jobs on the left-hand side of the screen. The top print job will be the most recent.
- Locate the print job in question and move across the row to the Printer heading.
- The location and model of the printer is included in the numbers after "P" in the printer name
- The format for the printer name is P##-###-X####. An HP will also appear in place of the X.
- The first two numbers will be for the building. The Learning Commons is in the Center building which is 00.
- The second set of numbers (and possibly a letter) will indicate the room that the printer is in or nearest to.
- X or HP at the front of the third set of numbers indicates what company made the printer - Xerox or Hewlett-Packard
- The third set of numbers after the X or HP indicates the model of the printer.
P00-232-X5875 Center Building (00) Room 232 Xerox 5875
P04-250-HP4200 Building 4, Room 250 HP 4200
P19-249-HP4200 Building 19, Room 249 HP 4200
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact: