Updating Your Office Location in myLane/Employee Directory
Posted by , Last modified by Alexis Milton on 05 September 2019 11:12 AM
Description: Illustrated steps for updating office location and room number inside myLane|
Tags: campus, location, address, room, office, myLane, ExpressLane, directory
Updating your Office Location and Room Number in myLane
1. Open the Update Addresses and Phones screen in myLane from either the shortcut link in the Employee Directory or the Personal Information menu in myLane.
2. If you already have a Campus address listed, click on the Current link to the left of your campus address. If you do NOT see a Campus address, go to Adding a Campus Address in myLane.
3. Carefully follow the instructions at the top of the screen to verify and update the fields
4. Fill out your campus, building and office location using the form [Building short code][Room number]. For location/building codes, see the LCC Building & Room Naming Conventions. Your office is keyed off of the Address Line 2 field.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Submit.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact: