Description: Using the ExpressLane Help Menu to browse Employee Services
Tags: ExpressLane, employee services, crater, crater.lanecc.edu
ExpressLane - Employee Services
Once you have logged into ExpressLane, you should see a link for the Employee Services near the top. If not, it probably means that Human Resources has not yet set up your employee account. You may inquire with HR as to the status of your account.
- Time and/or Leave Entry
- Click on this link to enter time/leave information for the current pay period or to review previous time sheets.
- Complete an Online Survey.
- During review periods, this link will take you to an evaluation survey of your direct report manager or, if you are a manager, an evaluation survey of other managers.
- Employee Directory
- Takes you to the Campus Directory. This directory shows whatever is entered in each employee's Personal Information under Campus Address.
- Benefits and Deductions
- View your Retirement plans, Health Insurance information, Flex Spending Accounts and miscellaneous deductions.
- Pay Information
- View your Direct Deposit allocations, Earnings and Deductions History and Pay Stubs.
- Tax Forms
- View your prior year W2 and your current W4 information.
- Jobs Summary
- View all current and prior positions held at LCC.
- Leave Balances and History
- View your Leave balances and Leave history.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center