Description: Using the ExpressLane Help Menu to browse Faculty & Adviser Services
Tags: ExpressLane, faculty, adviser, services, crater, crater.lanecc.edu
ExpressLane - Faculty/Advisor Services
The Faculty/Advisor menu provides links to the functions available to faculty members and advisors. The flow charts below illustrate the relationships between sections of the Faculty/Advisor module.
- Term Selection
- CRN Selection
- Faculty Detail Class Schedule
- Opens a screen listing information about all classes being taught by the faculty member that term.
- Week at a Glance
- Displays the faculty member's class schedule in calendar form.
- Class List
- Displays a list of the students enrolled in a specific class.
- Detail Wait List
- Displays information about a specific class and lists students on the Wait List for that class and enrollment information about them.
- Summary Wait List
- Displays the number of students on the Wait List. It includes the dates students were wait listed and their order of registration.
- Final Grades
- Displays a screen that allows you to enter the final grades for students in a specific course.
- Student Information
- Displays a menu of options for accessing information of students enrolled during specific terms.
- Active Assignments
- Displays the faculty member's courses for the current term that have active students (not rolled over to Academic History).
- Assignment History
- Displays a list of courses that the faculty member has taught over time.
- Office Hours
- Displays the faculty member's office hours for the current term.
- Professional Development Expense Summary
- Displays Professional Development Expenses and Remaining Funds available if the faculty member is eligible for these funds.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact:
Academic Technology Center