Updating Your Office Location in MyLane/Employee Directory
Posted by Michael Levick, Last modified by SHeD Staff 2 on 12 September 2017 04:13 PM
Description: Illustrated steps for updating office location and room number MyLane
UPDATING YOUR OFFICE LOCATION AND ROOM NUMBER IN MYLANE PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Open the Update Addresses and Phones screen in MyLane from either the Shortcut link in the Employee Directory or the Personal Information menu in MyLane
2. If you already have a Campus address listed, click on the [Current] link to the left of your campus address. If you do NOT see a Campus address, go to Adding a Campus Address in MyLane.
3. Carefully follow the instructions at the top of the screen to verify and update the fields
4. Fill out your campus, building and office location using the form [Building short code][Room number]. For location/building codes, see the LCC Building & Room Naming Conventions. Your office is keyed off of the "Address Line 2" field.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Submit.
For further help, click on Live Help, leave a ticket, or contact: