Description: Steps for adding an instructor/teacher user to a course.
Tags: moodle, add, teacher, instructor, user, course, class, moodle, roles, admin, assign
How To Add Another Teacher
- Locate your Settings block, and under "Course Administration," click "Users" and then "Enrolled Users."
- On the new page, on the top right, click the "Enroll Users" button.
- On the window that pops up, make sure you select "Teacher" from the Assign roles drop-down box and search the instructor's name.
- Next to the instructor's name click the "Enroll" button.
- Click "Finish Enrolling Users" and you're finished.
For further help please contact:
Academic Technology Center